Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Having some Creative Stumbles...

Well, I guess we'll see in class tomorrow, but I just cannot come up with a design for my logo that I am happy with. I'll give you guys a couple that I like the best, but really, they could be so much more interesting. I'm hoping to get some good feedback in class tomorrow morning and hopefully get these things looking a little more like what I would want for my program.

So, obviously they need some work. Well, let's hope I can come up with something better this weekend. Thanks!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey,
I finally got to see your ideas for your logo! I think your most successful one would be the middle one. The top might cause problems when it is scaled down to a small size. It could look like just specks on a line. Although I like the last one, I find that the second one is more visually appealing and is a bit more creative. Can't wait to see where you go with them in the future!

Liz