Monday, October 27, 2008

Revised Logo Design!

Hello all.

So, I was working in class today, and as everyone else seems to be doing as well, having problems with incorporating the logo and make it one unit. So, I took out some of the elements I had before, and really went towards a direction that I think I can apply to my other documents and products that I will be creating later on.

What do you all think?? I would love some comments on these before I turn them in on Wednesday.

Thanks much!!
Audrey

P.S. Here is an image of the logo I showed in class that was working the best.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Hey Audrey-

I REALLY like the changes you've made! This logo really says "recycling"- more so than the previous version. It also still speaks to children well, without being "childish". The only suggestion I would make is just a little nit-picky one: I'd make open up the green arrows more to give more space around the Plus 10, I think a little more breathing room for it would be nice. Overall, awesome changes! it's looking great.

Gina said...

Wow Audrey this logo is working MUCH better than the previous one. It really illustrates what your company stands for with the plant incorporated in the 10 and growing up from the ground. And the "PLUS" makes the logo read better so it makes sense as PLUS 10, not 10 PLUS. And the green recycle arrows hint at recycling but don't look too identical to the actual recycle logo. People will understand what the logo represents with these newly refined elements!

Alyssa said...

It's great! The integration of the recycle arrows works really well. Also, incorporating the green into the logo is a smart idea because it relates to the environment so well. Having the knocked out plant is an evolution of the ant tunnels from the previous logo.

It looks great Audrey! The process from your initial ideas to this one is quite incredible but I think your end product is really successful.

Clair said...

Audrey,
I think your logo is nicely resolved compared to even the previous one you showed in class. the arrows create circulation around the logo. I like that you incorporated another color as well, Very well done!