Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Final Business System and Final Identity Presentation!

Hey all!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my final identity presentation. I was happy with how everything turned out. I am going to post some images from my final business system, my final logo design, and my some of my system application pieces. I should have taken pictures of them all, but totally forgot before I handed them off to Ange, so I'll just do digital files and some pics of what I still have with me.


The questions cards I posted were my original business system cards, but the only thing I changed for my identity presentation is the logo and some wording on the third card.
Now, here's my logo!!
I am really happy with how my logo turned out, after months of revisions. I think Barbara's comment about the slogan giving some information about the purpose of the 10 was excellent and I will definitely apply that to further revisions of my company.

Thanks for a great semester! I loved seeing everyone's work and am looking forward to next semester with you all again!

No comments: